After cancellation of some overseas and local business trips (do i sound so pathetic???), I have to manage several tasks at my office. They are:
- Preparing the Socialization of International Roaming to the CRM and CAM division in our regional offices. The roadshow should be completed before the end of December.
- Catching up with NRTRDE agreement with our roaming partners who are ready going live after 1st Oct 2008.
- Accelerating the roaming coverage at New Zealand, including the GPRS with the existing operators.
- Ensuring that by the end of the year, we will have had more than one 3G roaming partners in Spain. Why? Because this will be highlighted by our directors who will attend GSM Congress at Barcelona next February. This task includes managing end-to-end process performed by our IREG engineers and Billing engineers. Let do it better guys.
- Preparation for next year. Gosh…my target will be doubled. Next action, making list of blank spot in Europe, Middle East and some countries in South America.
What about now? Completing target in Q4, if possible before December as many of our counterparts in Europe will be on their Christmas holiday. Jiayou….!!!